Daily Check-in: Friday, March 26th

Hello hello, Blendos! And how 'bout that Friday? Are we excited for the weekend?

Well, one thing you should be excited about is who is ghosting (guest hosting) this weekend as we've got our creative California Blender, Alexi, to do some ghosting. Yay! Thanks, Alexi!

Now back to Friday. A #FlowerFriday with this indigo looking beauty known as Blue Eyed Grass. It's a clump forming, low growing perennial that is in the Iris family. I know I've shared this flower and actually others before, but they come back every year, so why shouldn't they here, yeah?

Now. Onto the workouts. I'm going for a Flex day, but not sure I'm going to do what I'm told via the schedule. Maybe I'll use that find similar feature and go for something else. How has working out been for you this week? I've actually had a difficult time fitting mine in. Not to mention feeling a bit sluggy. I will gladly take a weekend break and recharge for Monday!

And what's on your plate today? Food is simple come this part of the week. Pizza is where it's at for me!

Okay, well, I do hope you guys have great day and more so wonderful weekend. As for Monday, you will be seeing me again as Kim is still pretty busy. She has been nothing short of amazing covering for me when I needed it, so the least I can do is keep this up. I might have my own busy and whatever going on a times, but what do we as blenders do besides the obvys of eating, working out, and being super supportive? Well, we modify of course!

I want to thank you all again for checking in with me this week, bringing the compassion, support, and voicing your own struggles as well. We are here through it all, so thank you for just being beautifully you.

Take care, FB Fam, and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***