Perspiration Pals -25 March, 2021 🙆‍♀️

well heylo P Pals,

How is it going? How are we doing today? Bright day out here but feels kinda slow, nope not complaining! :)

Managed Day 24 Burn 2, Abs isolated workout with D and then Cardio EC -this was over an hour of workout today! 😮😵 I realise with Booty 2, Flex and now Burn 2, my Abs haven't gotten much work and so it was really difficult to last the entire workout. Anyways wanted to repeat Abs 2 after this, but since April challenge is Abs, might try that. In all cases, I was for sure thinking of all the food I could have post workout 😏😆 (What? I am hungry ALL the time!)

So where in your programs/challenges are you? Anyone close to finishing/starting new ones? or self made routines maybe? Also lets come back to the menu! I was so hungry post workout, had banana/strawberry/chia seeds smoothie. Might have a very late lunch now. Over to you, tell us about your day and workouts!

Weekend Hosting: I would like to seek volunteers for hosting our P Pals this weekend, so if you are interested and want to give it a try, please let us know in your check-ins today. That would be a huge help! Remember you don't need to follow any template, you can make it the way you like it!

P.S. We always welcome everyone into these threads. Please feel free to pop by to just say hello or share more. We'd love to hear from you. Should you choose to be a silent Blendie today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx

Edited