HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 25th

Hello Blenders.

I’ve just returned from a cat search. 🐈 I found a note in my mail box from a nearby family, about their missing cat. Notes like that always hurt my cat-loving heart. So this morning I went out, plastic bag of prawns in my pocket 🍤 (that was all I had to make the cat stay with me, if I did, by any chance, would run into him). As I’d expected, I did not find the cat – there are so many places he could be hiding, and maybe he has returned home already after all. I hope he gets found.

Which led me to this quote:

'There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.' – Albert Schweitzer

Which is not an extremely deep thought, but I think it will appeal to many cat lovers. (If you’re more of a dog person, just replace “cats” for “dogs”. But do consider crossing over to the cat side 😉)

What are your plans today? Are you working out, resting or doing a crossover of the two? (I'll be probably doing a flexibility session later today, but my upper body still feels sore, so a walk seemed like a good solution today.)

Attaching a picture of one of the many lovely blossoms I saw on my walk. 🌸 Have a good day everyone! And if your day wasn't pleasant, feel free to vent about it here.