Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I did day 2.
Actually... I didn’t move my workouts in my calendar and I did day 4 by mistake.
I’m such a goof! But...it’s ok. They were both arm workouts so I will do day 3 tmrw. And then day 2. And I hopefully will be on track again. Lol.
Sheesh. I’m off to a great start!!! 🤣
FB30 R4
I did day 2.
Actually... I didn’t move my workouts in my calendar and I did day 4 by mistake.
I’m such a goof! But...it’s ok. They were both arm workouts so I will do day 3 tmrw. And then day 2. And I hopefully will be on track again. Lol.
Sheesh. I’m off to a great start!!! 🤣