Perspiration Pals -24 March, 2021 😏

Well heylo there P Pals,

How are we doing today? It is a bright sun shiny day and feels very pleasant actually 😊

Managed to get past Day 23 of Burn 2 with a fav UB with K. Subbed a longer EC with the newer push up with D -no no the moment to warn myself had passed by then and I was, well basically on the ground like Olaf 🧐🙄 Still very much a proud member of the push down gang 😎 Me thinks after Booty 2 + Flex combo that I did, my uppers may have improved tad bit 😆😋

Anyhoo, you still a push down gang member or abandoning it any time soon, ha? 🧐 What workouts or rest/activities do you have for your day? What's the menu like on this fine day? (I don't know what's going to be lunch, but has to be something quick, me is starving!!). Has to end with chocolate though, why because please check meme again, also there's no why for chocolates 🤭

Go ahead and tell us about your day 😊

P.S. We welcome everyone into these threads, please feel free to join us, we are friendly and would love to hear from you. You can just say as much as a hello or tell us more about your day. If you choose to be a silent Blendie today, we hope you get the support you seek. take care xx

Edited