HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 24

Helloooooooo!!!

How is this amazing community doing today!? 😊 Remember that we all have good days and bad days, and that is ok and normal! We are all here to hear each other without any judgement and we are here to support and be kind to each other! Also, remember that everyone is always welcome here! πŸ™‚

Thought of the day!

"I thank my body for all it has allowed me to do today. I appreciate every cell that works tirelessly for my existence, from my beating heart to breathing lung cells. May I nourish every cell, in every organ, to complete satisfaction" - Evelyn Tribole

Our bodies are so inteligent and resilient! I am trying to always remember to nourish my body and to appreciate everything that it does for me ☺️

So, to the rest of the day! For me, it is a rest day! Today, we are getting our groceries deliver so we are getting our restock of snacks on timeπŸ›’πŸ˜‹ Also, a person is coming to help us clean the apartment a bit! Besides that, just staying at home and relaxing!

What about you!? Working out or resting today!? Any other plans!? πŸ€— Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!