Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 24th

Hey there, Blendies! How goes the middle of the week? Do we have the it's only or already Wednesday mood going on? I'm kinda in the middle. It's been busy, but not too bad.

We've got pear blossoms as part of our increasing spring collection this week. The trees are loading up so I'm hoping for some fruit later this summer! But that's a ways off. Right now I've got pretty flowers to be enjoyed and shared.

And also right now or in the near immediate right now, there is a workout to be done, perhaps? ..I didn't have time for the upper body workout yesterday so Imma get to that today. And possibly do a little challenge butchering to make the rest of the week work. I was super sore from Monday's lower body, so resting my lower body another day sounds good. Do share all your sweaty, stretchy, and satisfying endeavours.

..And making a plan to not have a plan must count as a plan for dinner, no? Well, yesterday I took a page out of Kim's book (Hi Kim💙) and had eggs for dinner. Omelettes to be more exact. It was good!

Okay, ready for the day? Not ready? That's okay too. Just do what you can and as far as if it is good, one can only hope.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***