Perspiration Pals -23 March, 2021 πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Well heylo P Pals,

A gloriously bright and sunny day here, but surprisingly chilly outside -if the weather can't seem to make up its mind, well how can I?

Started with the last week of Burn 2. It was a LB HIIT + strength routine with D and I really liked it. Guess who added another 10 mins of HIIT w D? 🀣 yeah sometimes I jump into actions without much thinking!! Burpees and all, yep! Speaking of workouts, some time last week I did this one -thought I was gonna pass out 🧐 (followed the comments and did print based but I realised follow along with K or D is always nicer):

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-blasting-total-body-strength-and-toning-workout

Anyhoo, evil could be a term I would describe this workout as! I was sore for 2-3 days!! do you have any such workouts you did recently?

Now, coming to you, how are you doing, today? Any workouts planned or are you in the mood and zone for taking it easy? Any other activities? What's on the menu btw? I was very proud of giving in and having a pizza for lunch yesterday 😏 But Zo said I can consider that as celebrating FB anniversary, so all good 😎 Still feel kinda full though, a lotta fruit juice will happen for next couple of days πŸ˜†

Go ahead, and tell us about your day!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads, please feel free to join us, to just say hello or share more if you'd like. If you choose to be a silent Blendie, we hope you get the support you seek. take care xx