Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 40 Minute Sweaty HIIT Cardio & Abs

Good morning FB Family,

How is everyone today? What kind of mood are you starting into this new week with, how's your mindset? Are you feeling charged up and ready to go or like you could use another month or so of Saturdays? Whichever way you're feeling, a good workout can help you get started out on the right foot - here's a new workout this morning:

Sweaty HIIT Cardio and Abs Workout + A Note on Working Out When You're Worn Out

And in case you missed the last FB Plus Expert Article last week: Best Foods to Fight Fatigue + Foods that Can Negatively Impact Energy Levels

On a related note, I talk a lot in the write up about adjusting your training style to meet your real life, real time, healthy body needs. Because what's the point of training, if that training does not honor your body's actual needs? That's more likely ego than muscle at work, and it can be a fast track to injury, burnout, or building a negative association with exercise.

This new 40 minute workout is going to be a part of the new 2 Week FB Abs Challenge launching for FB Plus on 4/1/21 (no joke 😝 )

I hope that you all have a great week. I'll be in here off and on this week, chipping away at the remaining workouts in my FB Booty and FB Flex Challenges (I'm loving all of the strength training that comes with the combo of these two challenges).

Thank you for working out with me!

Kelli