HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group March 22nd

Hello Blender friends, wishing you all an excellent start to the week.

This weekend, for those of us in the northern hemisphere, was the vernal equinox. So we're headed into warmth, more sunlight, and growth. And, well, our friends on the south side are headed for cooler days, cozy sweaters and hot cocoa, so that's not all bad!

And in honor of the season I am going to share a meditation I received this weekend It's from a newsletter called Keep Breathing, which is a thought that comes up quite often in our workouts!

Thought for the day:

What do you dream of planting?

If you could nurture and grow anything in the world right now, what would it be?

Choose one thing for yourself.

Choose one thing for your friends and family.

Choose one thing for the world.

Even if it is only a nascent idea right now, or a barely spoken home, breathe that planting into being.

(T Thorn Coyle)

I'm still thinking on this one, but peace, love and healing come to mind. Also basil.

Now I'm off to try a nice FB recipe for breakfast : https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/rich-creamy-oatmeal-with-egg after which I will work. Later today I have a pinch of cardio and some lower-back stretches on my schedule, and I hope to get a call back from the osteopath/physiotherapist.🤞

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome. We're happy to hear from you, and we're also happy to be a positive encouraging space for you to spend a few minutes in silence, if that's what you want to do today.