Perspiration Pals -22 March, 2021 🌞

Well hello P Pals,

How are we all doing this fine Monday morn'? It is a rather bright day out here and I hope things to follow will be the same!

First, thank you so much Ava for hosting us this weekend. I am sorry about your tough experience with your daughter on this weekend, and sending positive energy and well wishes to her. I am also very grateful that despite such a situation you thought of, and managed to, start the thread for us. Thank you! 💜

Shifting gears to workout now: I mean it is a rest day for me, but me is having impatient urge to workout. I think it is one year Blender-versary for me. Last year around this time a friend introduced me to FB, what with the lockdown and all. I was actively going to gym at that time. First two workouts were BW and I found them too easy. But then I started Strong as my 1st ever program and then here I am. Now after almost 9 programs, and 5 challenges + 2 community challenges, FB feels home. Also so grateful to have discovered this lovely community, K & D 💜

So tell me all about your day, your workouts and other activities, and what's on the menu. Speaking of menu I have this big craving for pizza -I mean, it's been about a month or more 🙄 One of these days maybe!

Some Cookie musings: Took her out for a long walk yesterday and so many folks stopped us to say hello to her. One of them came running from a distance just to speak to us (no, to her!) 🤭😋 Did I tell you she cutely puts one paw on the glass window of her space bag and peeps out ever so cutely! Anyways, I felt and maybe behaved a bit like a protective but proud kitty mom 🥰

P.S. We welcome everybody in these accountability threads. Whether you want to just say hello or share more, please feel free to drop by and we'd love to hear from you. Should you choose to be a silent Blendie today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx

Edited