Perspiration Pals- March 21, 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for the late check-in, my daughter had a very serious asthma attack last night and wasn't able to breath for a long amount of time. I heard her banging on her bedside table as she couldn't talk and I rushed over almost falling out of bed. She was rushed to the hospital and well here we are, we're not sure when we'll leave. She has had many throughout her childhood but this was one was just the most heartbreaking. This is so scary for me as a mother, if I hadn't heard her faintly banging the table she would have died. I couldn't help but cry. I just realized I had forgotten to host. I feel bad, I'm sorry to ruin the forum telling you this.

But anyways, tell me how you're doing and what your plans are for the day.

What workouts are you planning, or are you taking a rest day? Deb, how did your 1000 cal go? I'd love to read about it, but forgive me if I don't reply right away. Any positive energies or thoughts are always appreciated.

This community is awesome about that. Have a great day everyone, and have a happy national common courtesy day.

*This group welcomes and encourages all to share, or just to say hi, should you choose to continue being a silent blender, that's fine too, we hope you get the support you need.*

Edited