👻 checkin Sunday 21-3-21

Hello there all you lovely people wherever you are in the world! I hope you are having a great Sunday. What’s going on in your part of the world? Workoutwise, foodwise or anything else worth mentioning. Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments and chats in yesterday’s checkin! It was lovely to read it all. It gave me a good idea foodwise anyway!

Right food first then, now that it has been mentioned. Thank you Jacqueline for mentioning pizza! Yay, that’s what it will be today for me. Very unusual for me to already in the morning know what I am cooking tonight 🤪! Shabnam, you mentioned Persian dishes, but when Lynna said they take a long time to cook, that was me out right away...😱. I admire people who can spend hours cooking! Anyway, what’s your plan on the food front today? Or you might not be cooking? Perhaps take-away, restaurant (are restaurants open where you are?), somebody else cooking for you or just a PB sandwich.

Sunday question: foodwise... is there anything you are “addicted” to, in other words: you love eating it and could eat it all the time. For me it’s cheese in any shape or form and the other thing I love is Greek yoghurt with ginger oatcakes 🙈 I eat that A LOT! I could never cook again and survive on those items...

And what’s your plan on the workout front today? Who’s moving and who’s not? If yes, how are you moving? I started my day with some morning muscle movers 5min) and I had a lovely 10 min seaswim with friends. My calendar showed a LB workout as last day of Strong, but I am not feeling it today... yay, for the rescheduling button! I am making it a rest day for me, so jigsaw, book and maybe a walk later on. What does today see/saw you doing?

Photo: sorry, again a cloudscape picture... not as impressive maybe, but who wouldn’t get in a good mood when greeted by this?!

Right, that’s it for me folks. You will have the lovely Raven back again tomorrow! Thank you for checking in with me. Looking forward to your comments!

Edited