Perspiration Pals- March 20, 2021 🌼

Well hello lovely Ppals,

How are you this morning? Thank you very much Toasty for letting me be the host of this lovely forum this weekend. 😊

It's Saturday! Woo hoo! And not only is it the first day of the weekend, but it's the first day of Spring!! (I'm in love with the cat in this meme) I hope this season brings all of you joy... and hopefully not allergies.

So what's going on with you today? Workout plans? Or a rest day? Need to vent? What's on your food menu? I know I love reading and seeing all the different varieties of food, using it as inspiration. My second rest day of the week, sometimes I feel like I'm taking TOO many rest days and I feel guilty about it, but I've learned that listening to your body is what's most important.

This is the most random thing, but I just recently learned that a single sneeze can travel up to 100 MPH, yes you read that right, and can spread 10,000 germs in the air! I did NOT know that. Just me? Next time someone sneezes, you'll probably be thinking about that.... sorry, I just NEEDED to share that. Feel free to contribute any random fun/weird/ridiculous/strange fun facts you may know in the comments today. 😊

Hey also, I haven't read any posts from Ashley C for about over a month now, wondering how she's doing, I know she was having a bit of trouble at home and was busy with school, so if you're reading this, let us know how you're doing!

I think that's about all I can say for now, Zeus is practically manhandling me to take him on a walk. I got a reminder from my 6 year old just now that I have laundry sitting on my bed waiting for me to fold, and that "I shouldn't be waiting 2 days before I FINALLY (a lot of emphasis on the finally) do it." Scolded by my six year old. Oh, the life of a mom. 😅🤦‍♀️ Have a wonderful day! ✨

*P.S, everyone is welcome and encouraged to join these accountability threads, feel free to pop in and say hi or continue to be a silent blender today, either way, we hope you get the support you need!!*