đź‘»checkin 20-3-2021

Good “time of the day” to all of you Blendos, Blendies, Blenders, Blenderbuddies, Blendfriends and...any other suggestions?

How is this Saturday finding you? It’s my son’s 32nd birthday today! And it didn’t make ME feel old this morning, like it did a year ago, to think I have a son of that age. Just happy and feeling blessed to see him happy and settled. Anyway, enough of that. Back to business.

What’s your FB calendar showing for today? Rest, hiit, cardio, strength, pilates, yoga?!?! Feeling it? Not feeling it? Remember anything goes as long as you listen to your body! Hubs and me had a relaxing 40 min run this morning. A little while ago somebody said to me on here: how can a run be relaxing?!?! Well, no set time, no set distance, just running for fun in lovely surroundings. “Let the paths lead you”, I used to call it. What do you think? Can a run or a workout, cardio, hiit or strength, actually be relaxing? What are your thoughts on this?

Now on to fuel: what is your body getting fuelled by today? After my run I had oats with PB for breakfast. Dinner will be hubby’s responsibility today. He said something about roast turkey... sounds good enough to me. Let me know what will be on your plate(s) today. It might give me a nice idea for tomorrow as it will be my turn then to cook and I am so bad at deciding what to cook. Are you?

Photo: some “springiness” for you. Is it spring where you are? Any nice photos of your current season, spring or autumn, whatever is going? What’s your weather like today? Here the sun is trying to appear, so I might go for a seaswim... looking forward to reading all your answers!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited