HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 19

Hellooooooooo!!!!

How is everyone today!? Feeling the friday vibe already! πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember everyone is always always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

β€œYou're a human being. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake" -Emma Stone

I think this is an amazing thought! Life is too short to be thinking twice about eating something or not πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ If you enjoy it, savour it! Don't feel bad about it! We just live once and we must enjoy anything we want while we can! 😊 It also applies for anything you want to do! So, if you needed to hear this, just eat the damn red velvet cupcake! Whatever the red velvet cupcake is to you! ☺️

Anyways, to the rest of the day! Today is an active recovery day! I will be doing some pilates and low impact cardio πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ And, after the 1000 calorie workout yesterday, I think it is just what my body wants and needs! (Relax, I did the 1000 calorie workout while listening to my body and not pushing it! πŸ™‚) Besides that, we might get our walk too if the weather lets us! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? Any workout scheduled for today or are you resting!? πŸ˜€ Also, any fun or relaxing plans for today or for the weekend!? For me, I will be eating my first burger after being hospitalized! 😱 Exactly a month after getting out the hospital! I am excited it about that indeed! So, let us know what exciting plans do you have!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, smileeeeeee! It is friday!! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day!