Perspiration Pals -19 March, 2021 🎉🥳

Well hello there P Pals,

You know what it is, it's FriYay! That is right, no matter what we can take a moment to be happy about it. Hmm, if you've had a bad week, you can be happy it is over, if you've had a good week, you can be happy you can celebrate it now, if you have to work on the weekend (*raises hand*) you can still be happy thinking finally you'll get to tackle that stuff making you anxious and put it behind you! So yes, FriYay it is 😍😊

I managed Day 18 Burn 2, was core and cardio workout BW. I really liked it. Slightly difficult to workout when feeling dizzy -over last 5 years my allergies have become bad and by evenings my left eye refuses to even stay open -I am seeing it this way -I go to bed early! 😏 That said, can't wait for this period to be over soon!

lil fur baby is doing well, and might take her for a walk today or tomorrow.

Anyhoo, what's up with you? What workouts and activities have you planned for yourself today and for weekend? And what's the menu today? I might cook something with cauliflower and maybe lentil soup, I'll see! Over to you now!

Remember Ava will be your host for this weekend. Thank you so much Ava!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel to drop by and join us. You can just say hello or share more if you'd like. If you choose to be a silent Blendie today, hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx