FB Complete - Day 24 - Core

I completed my workout for today. It was a Dynamite Total Body HIIT and Core Workout with Daniel and it was hard to do because each exercise had combinations of doing two different exercises. It was even hard for Daniel to keep up with them because he kept forgetting on how many times to do it before moving on. I was going to do the harder workout that was 51 mins long with Daniel but I didn't have time to do that one so I had to do the 38 or 40 min one instead. After the workout or close to the end of the workout I told my mom that I think I should have done the easier one instead. My legs were not happy with me by the end of the workout and so were my arms too because, my arms were still recovering from the upper body workout that I had yesterday. When I got online today with all of my teachers I had so much work to do even in my math class I had the most amount of work to do for my math class. I didn't even finish all the schoolwork for my math class because I didn't have time to do all of it some I'm doing to do the rest of my math work in class tomorrow. So I have it all planned out for tomorrow on catching up on all of math schoolwork in class and in all of my other classes too. Because I want to make extra sure tomorrow that I get everything all done and turned in so I don't have to worry about doing a lot on Monday.