Perspiration Pals -18 March, 2021 🏋️‍♂️🧘‍♀️

Well heylo there P Pals,

How are we doing this fine Thursday? It feels like a pleasant day out here.

Okay then I was so tired of not working out for 10 days now, that this morning, I just did it. I did feel somewhat dizzy at start and consciously chose slightly lighter weights, but I am so glad to have earned a workout complete 😊 Resumed Day 17 Burn 2 with Total Body workout -K was like "get comfortable with the discomfort" -yes ma'am, my muscles be protesting starting in three, two, ...

Anyways, what's up at your end? How goes your workouts and what's the menu. I gotta report I did have the smoothie last evening, was yum 🤩 And this morning I tried overnight oats for the first time, I mean I had freshly prepared oats before but not overnight. Had also added chocolate powder. I am surprised oats kept me feeling full for much longer. After this baseline success 🤭, Imma try some variations now 😁 Must say, all these healthy choices, I am afraid they may become habits if I am not careful 🤣😋

Weekend hosting: Ava had kindly volunteered to host for us this weekend. Ava, would you mind confirming that for us please? Will take this opportunity to encourage more P Pals to consider weekend hosting, especially those who always wanted to, but haven't tried yet. No template to follow, you can make your own 🙂

Alrighty, enough from me now!

P.S. We welcome everyone into these accountability threads, whether you wanted to just say hello or share more than that. We also appreciate your 'presence' even if it were just as a silent Blendie today. Take care xx