Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 18th

Hello hello to my Blendos! And how are we today on this Friday Eve?

Spring and warmer weather has all these flowers and fresh leaves coming in from every angle. Today's photo is brought to you by a fallen flower, Yellow Jessamine. It was attached to a vine and twisiting around the tops of trees, but this one went it's natural natural course and dropped off like how leaves fall from trees. Any time I see these flowers on the ground, I look up to see many more up high. It's kinda nice that they fall; Otherwise I'd have to be a bird or climb some questionably safe trees just to get to smell the flower's pleasantness.

Anyway, as far as workouts, I've once again butchered another week of Strong. My plan to do an abs and arms combo failed in the abs department due to time constraints. But at least I did workout! I now plan to do the abs workout with the lower body that was scheduled for Friday. And today's orginal upper body will be for tomorrow. Lots of adjusting, but somehow still works...out.

Just keep on moving, yeah? Unless,you need a rest. If so, take it. And tell me how you are achieving said movements and rest today.

And then tell me about some delicious food. My plans are so non existent, it's not up even in the air. Or else I'd simply hold out my plate and catch it on the way down.

Okay, outta words and time. Thanks, of course, for taking time out of your day to check-in here. It's awesome to read you. Now hopefully a good day awaits!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***