FB Complete - Day 22 - Lower Body Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a HIIT and Lower body strength workout with Daniel and the difficulty was ranked was 4/5 and I think that I give it more like a 5/5 workout. My legs were tired after the workout but I had a good burn going on in my legs the entire time during the workout. So even throughout the day my legs will still shaking a little her and there but I took it easy on them and my legs had the time to rest. Because I had a lot of schoolwork to do my math and English class but I didn't really have that much work to do in my other two classes. I will probably have a lot more schoolwork to do tomorrow when I go to class, because normally when I don't have a lot of schoolwork to do online. I will normally have a lot of schoolwork to do the next day when I go to school, because that's just how it is with these teachers that I have. But I was still able to take care of the animals and take care of other things around the house, when I got the chance to take a break from doing my schoolwork and go take care of something. But I was mainly doing my schoolwork for most of the day and I even had time to go outside and play again, before it was time to come up and take care of the animals again for the night. So I think that I got in everything that I planned to do for today and I will try and do exactly that same thing for tomorrow at school, when I'm in my classrooms doing my schoolwork. So I pretty much have my day planned out for most of the time unless when I can't think of how I want my day to go for me.