Naming Emotions

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the coming of a new season!

Some seasons are emotionally difficult for quite a few people. Do you ever have trouble naming your emotions? A lot of people think of a few main emotions such as happy, sad, angry. Many feelings can be roughly grouped into those categories, but often times there is so much more going on that isn't easily narrowed down to one of these few.

Today was a day for me where my emotions were not easily explained by any English word. I know I'm not the only one that has days like this, and if I'm being honest, many times emotions are so much more than just happy, sad, or angry. So I thought I would share this link with you all. It has helped me better explain how I'm feeling to loved ones with real honesty. It helps bring down frustration levels too when you just cannot figure out how to explain what is going on.

https://designepiclife.com/list-of-emotions/

I hope you can find this as useful as I have. When we can better name our emotions then we can better think through where they are coming from and act accordingly instead of reacting negatively.