Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 16th

Good mornings, afternoons, and evenings, Blenders! How are you in this moment of reading? How is the weather?

Over here we are full of sun. And it's getting more and more Springy with each passing day; one of those Spring examples being the clustered blooms of Short leaf Viburnum as seen here for todays photo.

Okay, so what be the workouts or rest you have going on? It's another Strong day over here! This time being an upper body routine that follows a descending reps format. I've done this one several times and it is good whether you lift heavy or not. Anyway, if you got something working out, do share. And if you don't, well if you desire, I still want to hear from you anyway.

And then there is always food. And me always not knowing what kind of food I will be eating. I'll start with coffee and take me where the appetite goes. Howa 'bout you, FB Fam? You guys have all your delish and nutrish together?

And that's no cue at all, but I'll take it to get on outta here. I hope the day is kind to you or you take 5 minutes to yourself to make it kind. Thanks for checking in and I look forward to reading you!

And to Kim through all your busy: Hope you have a good #TangoTuesday💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited