S

Thinking of doing fit...?

Hey all

Hope you are having a good week.

So, I have been back consistently since the end of Jan. I have done several of the Plus challenges and some self directed stuff. I was not a beginner before but I did have a 3 week break in mid Jan so my aim thus far has been to get back into a consistent habit (tick) and re-build a baseline (hard to tell but I have seen some gains so maybe small tick!)

Anyway I want to step it up and, full confession, get the best results I can safely and as quickly as possible. Goals are to improve fitness and fat loss. Obviously nutrition is key I get that. And I get that all FB programs will deliver results.

I am thinking of doing the Fit program. I do enjoy most training styles and I know this is somewhat HIIT heavy. I am fine with most HIIT in terms of endurance, I have knee issues but I am well versed in modifying, swapping out and making LI where I need too. So I guess I am saying it would be 'my version' of the HIIT, still hard for me but respecting my joints.

I have done the LI program and love it but I want a challenge! I can not see my knees ever allowing me to do things like squat jacks no matter how strong and fit I get (happy to be proved wrong!). So I guess my question and musing is, is it worth a try? should I do my amended version, which will still be tough for me or should I pick strong which I am sure would meet my goals without so much HIIT?

Any thoughts happily accepted!