Perspiration Pals -16 March, 2021 ๐Ÿฅคโ˜•

Well hello P Pals,

How is it going? We have some warm sun out today, although it is still very cold outside. Imma head out and get attacked by more pollens, I mean why not right? It is Spring after all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ

A rather routine day here with maybe a trip to refill some groceries and fruits. Speaking of fruits, growing up I did not have fruits as active components of every day food (Except mango, I could eat mango all day, sure with some vanilla ice cream ๐Ÿ˜). Anyways been trying to make room for and accommodate more fruits, especially in summers, I love to have more fruits. How about you? Anything like that for any type of food in your daily life that you need to actively incorporate?

Might also take a walk early afternoon with lil fur baby :)

Tell me about your day, your workouts, food (fruits or not!) and let us know how you've been.

Shout out to Erica, been a while we haven't seen you around. Hoping all well at your end? And my twin, Ivett, รงa va?

P.S. We welcome everyone to this thread, please feel free to pop by and come say hello or more. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blendie today, I hope you find the support you were seeking. xx