FB Complete - Day 20 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. This time it was actually a recovery workout with Kellie and the workout for today was Fitness Blender's Free 3-Day Flexibility Challenge: Day 3 (Static Stretches for Flexibility and Range of Motion). I have done all three days of this 3-Day Flexibility Challenge with Kellie and they all feel so good on the body even though they are different I like them all. This morning I went to the orthodontist to have my teeth checked to see of how they were doing with having the retainers on at night. After having my teeth checked I have to wear my bottom retainer for 3 weeks now until my two front teeth on the bottom are inline again with the rest of my teeth. So I don't really like the idea of having to wear them 24/7 but it's just until I can be able to wear them again only at night. But I just hope that these three weeks go by quickly so I can wear them at night again and not wear them all day, because it feel very weird to just wear the bottom retainer during the day without wearing the top one. So when my two front teeth on the bottom are straight again then I will be able to go back to wearing them just at night. Until then I will let all of you know in three weeks of how my teeth are doing for me and when they are straight inline with each other.