Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

2 New Workout Videos + New Expert Content

Good morning and happy new week to you all!

Does anyone else enjoy the fresh start of a new week? Everyone gets excited when we rollover to a new year but who says that you cant restart towards any given goal on any given day or minute that you choose? Don't forget that you can make healthy changes any day of the year. We can hit "reset" whenever we like and as many times as we need.

This morning we have another new workout for you, this one is on the mellower side compared to the sweaty HIIT & Core Plus workout that we'll be releasing next week as part of the new 2 Week FB Abs Challenge being released at the beginning of April.

New for FB Plus:
Static Stretching Workout for the Lower Body and Lower Back (20 Minutes)

This is definitely one of those workouts that I'm glad that I can just hit play and follow along with now. I do this stretching workout quite often.

Did you catch yesterday's new workout?
Free: 20 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout - Glute Activation Workout

We're also excited to share 2 new Expert articles:
Free: What Is the Vagus Nerve and 6 Ways to Improve Vagal Tone (and Why)
Plus: 5 Glute Activation Exercises To Try Before Leg Day

On a personal note, focusing on improving vagal tone was/is a huge part of my pain management. I used breathing exercises (slow, deep belly breaths, with a longer exhale than inhale) to calm my nervous system multiple times throughout the day, trying to coax and keep my body out of fight or flight, making pain less likely, or less severe. In the near future, I hope to write and share more about how breathing exercises helped me. This article is a great place to start to understand the fascinating science behind why something so simple can have such a profound impact on our bodies and minds. 

Remember - our Experts are always accepting questions and ideas for topics, so let us know what you would like to see covered next.

We hope that your week is off to a good start and that you have a great day!

Kelli