Daily Check-in: Monday, March 15th

Well hello there my Blendies and happy middle of the month to you! ..Kim always does a classicaly wonderful job as your everyday host (I can't thank you enough, Kim), but I'm here this week as she is going to be busy. But I've also missed you all from this side of the check-in, so how goes the Mondaze?

Before I continue though: Shout out to Jacqueline for being your amazing ghost (guest host) for the weekend! It is always much appreciated! And on that note, I'm really really grateful for anyone who has stepped up and in for these check-ins when I couldn't. To say the least, I have been all out of sorts since the passing of my Cobalt and while I'm still not all together, being here is still a happy place. Time and time again it's proven how lovely you guys are, and I feel so fortunate to be a part of this community. It's the people here that make this Blender house a home. So, thank you.. And if you ever want to give guest hosting a try for the Saturday and Sunday check-ins, feel free to volunteer. I know we've got Lea this weekend (20th and 21st), but after that it could be anyone!

Now let's get to some of why we are here. Accountability and sharing the every day workouts, food and the rest--rest also being quite litteral as that is an important part of health and well being.

I'm on the final week of the Strong progam, so I will be shortly getting to some HITT and a glute burnout. Because who doesn't like setting metaphorical fires to some glutes? Anyway, how are you, Strong buddies and where are we at? And to everyone, where are you at with your workouts today? I hope they are enjoyed as much as the food you will be eating to refuel.

..Turns out my refueling is a big I don't know, but that's how it has been these past few days so who am I to break up a pattern? If you got food plans, do share.

Alright, daylight savings time happened over here yesterday and I will be quite messed up from it for over a week, but I do like more daylight for the evening. And while I'd like to be like the gopher tortoise in the photo and kinda just hide in my shell, there is a day full of stuff and things to get to.

So I hope your start of the week goes alright, FB Fam.. And thank you for being you and being here! 💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***