FB Complete - Day 19 - Total Body Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body HIIT and upper body strength workout with Daniel and both my arms and my legs were feeling it by the end of the workout. We had plans to do some work outside but we couldn't do them today, because it's too cold outside to be working so we just stayed inside all day. I still got to go outside and play even though it was cold and I still took care of the animals for the night and this morning. But for the most part we were just staying inside the house because, it is really cold outside for here and I'm wishing that, I didn't go outside and play since it was cold and that I should of stayed inside. I have one more day off from school and then I will be starting school back up again, and I like it that I have 3 days off from school instead of two days. Tomorrow morning I will be going to the orthodontist to get my daily check-up to see of how my teeth have been doing with the retainers. Other than that it's just been pretty much for the most part nice easy day for all of us until Tuesday then, it will be busy again for all of us. Because we will all be busy doing work whatever kind of work it is whenever it's my mom working around the house, Allen working at the school or me online doing schoolwork in my classes with my teachers.