Perspiration Pals, 14th March

Hey P Pals, how’s it going? Enjoying your weekend? For those of you who are celebrating Mother’s Day I hope you have a fabulous day 😊 I understand that this can be a difficult day for some, especially in the current climate, and if you are struggling today please know virtual hugs are being sent 💕

No intense workout for me today, as to my surprise it was a stretching workout marked as active recovery, midway through the week. I’ve not come across this in other workout programmes, so maybe it’s to do with how much Strong taxes your muscles? Either way, I’m saving that for this evening and hopefully will sleep better for it - the last few nights haven’t been great due to extremely windy weather making it difficult for me to get to sleep and then stay asleep 😴 I have however changed my bedding over which I find always helps me sleep for some reason, anyone else or just me? 😆

Now as for food, breakfast was croissants, which made for a decadent change from the usual yoghurt, cereal, or porridge 🥐 Fun fact, I only recently started to like cereal after over a decade of avoiding it. Mainly as I loathe soggy textures in food and I’m not a particular fan of milk, but I’ve found that if I don’t add too much milk and choose cereals like Crunchy Nut Clusters I actually quite like it as it avoids sogginess 😋 So that’s a life story you didn’t ask for 😂 Moving on, for dinner I will be making seafood paella, per Mum’s request 😋 After that, most likely eating the choco truffles that were left over from yesterday evening 🍫

So now over to you, P Pals! What have been up to today? Having a rest day and taking it easy or pushing yourself hard with a workout? What foods are being enjoyed today? And as for our furry friends, what’s new there? 😊

*P Pals welcomes everyone - if you have anything you would like to share, go ahead! We’d love to hear from you ☺️ Equally, if you are happy to simply read and stay quiet, that’s fine too!*