FB Complete - Day 17 & 18 - Total Body Workout & Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was day 17 of FB Complete the workout was a total body strength workout with Kellie and it was a fun workout to do. I have done the workout 8 times or 9 times already and it's still a fun workout to do even though not a single exercise is not repeated. But at school it was time for the midterms and so that was a lot of work to do and there was 100 questions in my English class and they were all off the play The Crucible. In my math class there was 50 questions and they were a little bit hard to do in both classes but I got them done and turned them in to my teachers. So now I'm just waiting for the grade of how I did on the finals in my math and my English class, because I want to know if I did a good enough job on them. So it was a very busy hardworking day at school all day and by the end of the day my brain was tired from doing all the work at school. My brain wasn't tired from doing the work Friday it was tired from doing the schoolwork I had all week.

Now moving on to today, this time it was day 18 of FB Complete the workout was a abs and lower body pilates workout with Daniel for the recovery workout. The workout was pretty easy for the most part but there was some exercises that were hard to do but I was able to get through them. This morning my mom and I went to town to do some grocery shopping and we had fun going grocery shopping together, we got a lot done in only 2 hours I think plus we got some nice new clothes for us to wear around the house. I also bought me a tie-dye jacket using my ATM card for the very first time and I love the jacket that I bought even my mom likes it. It looks very cute on my and it's super comfortable plus I'm going to be wearing it to school on Wednesday so I can show it to all of my friends at school.