Perspiration Pals, 13th March

Hello P Pals, and happy Saturday! How are you all today?

So yesterday you might remember, I mentioned an online meeting for a research project I’m helping with. So, the meeting went went well but Tizzy had to get in on the action and walked/sat in front of my camera for most of the call. Then decided to sit on my notebook that I was using (or trying to), before batting my speaker loudly onto the floor 😆 Luckily everyone on the call likes cats and found it funny so didn’t mind her “input” 🐈‍⬛

Workout for me today was HIIT and uppers. Uppers isn’t typically an area where I feel I get a good sweat on but combine with HIIT and that’s a different story 🔥 I’m slowly learning to love working uppers more too, especially now I can challenge myself slightly more with weights 💪🏻 Now I need to think about what to do after I finish Strong though, possibly will revisit Blend or FB30R4 for a little extra cardio 🤔 If anyone has suggestions or recommendations, do let me know 😊

Now as for my favourite topic, food! Planning to have some of those macarons with coffee later, although at the time of writing this I haven’t even had breakfast yet because I prefer to work out very first thing, before eating anything - so end up thinking about and looking forward to food from very early on 🤭 I’m guessing you all expect no less from me by this point though, right? 😏 Dinner will be creamy chicken and leek bake, with mashed potatoes and broccoli 😋 As much as I’d love to take credit for the recipe it was a slight cheat as we used a sachet seasoning mix and followed the directions 😂 Of course I am sure me and my family will indulge later in choco truffles too 😉

So now over to you, P Pals! What have you been up to today? What’s on the workout calendar for you all, an intense sweaty routine or something slightly more restful? Any yummy delights to tell us all about and make us jealous?

*P Pals welcomes everyone - if you have anything you would like to share, go ahead! We’d love to hear from you ☺️ Equally, if you are happy to simply read and stay quiet, that’s fine too!*