Weekend Ghost Check-in: Saturday March 13

Hello, Blendfriends!

It's that time again. The time when I type up a witty, fascinating and imaginative weekend check-in for you all. Only today's been so busy and exhausting I'm really not feeling witty, fascinating or imaginative.

It doesn't help that I've sat down for what feels like the first time today and I'm now distracted by the footy on TV. Or does it? Maybe the footy can inspire me to come up with today's (optional) question.

I'm currently watching possibly my favourite sportsperson play footy (and she's just been advertising protein powder in the ad break as well). She's always great to watch, though her team isn't doing too well today.

Who is your favourite sportsperson? What do you like about them? Is it all about the way they play their sport, or do their character/off-field antics play a part?

While we might not be athletes ourselves, we're still pretty active and work hard at our chosen exercise! What's on your workout calendar for today? Do you have a game of footy lined up, a workout with K&D, or a well-deserved rest?

It says active recovery in my calendar, but I'm not sure I've done anything in the way of Bodyweight workouts this week - maybe I did one day?? Oops! So I'm going to do Wednesday's HIIT routines with Daniel today. I don't think I can justify marking either of these programs complete when I get to the end.

And what're you eating today? Are you the designated cook, or do you have someone to cook for you? Or is it a takeaway kind of day? I made bean and red capsicum quesadillas for dinner, but this time I also threw in some zucchini because everything's better with zucchini.

Have a great Saturday (or Sunday, if you're closer to my time zone), Blenders!

👻

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***