HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group March 12

Hellooooooooo!!!

How is this amazing community doing this wonderful friday!? Yes! It is friday already!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here! We are always here for each other! 😊

Thought of the day!

β€œI wish we could treat our bodies as the place we live from, rather than regard it as a place to be worked on, as though it were a disagreeable old kitchen in need of renovation and update" -Susie Orbach

I like this quote because, even when I think it is completely fine if you want to change things about your body, we should always remember that all bodies are good bodies! If you have a weight goal, or want a boob or nose job, or whatever, it is your right and your decision! It is completely ok to want those things and work towards them if you can! However, for me, I try to always remember that our souls live in a wonderful place made specifically for us! We should not only accept it, but love it! ☺️ Believe me, I know sometimes it is hard! I sometimes struggle with my relationship with food because I know how that can make my body change! However, my body is MINE and I should treat it like the fantastic place it is! So, if it wants more chocolate or arequipe or chips or an extra piece of cake, I should give that to it! πŸ˜‹ Of course, without ignoring any health problems that may limit our food cravings or intake!

On that noteeee, I am sharing a pic of the goodies my dad sent me from Miami! πŸ₯¨πŸ«πŸΏπŸͺ I received them yesterday and we have already eaten some! Also, I put together little bags for my grandma, my cousin, my aunt, my aunt's brother, and my friend! I would share all of them with you too if we lived close! πŸ€—

Anyways, to the rest of the day! For me, today is an upper body day! I will be doing the strenght and kickboxing workout scheduled for the program and I think I will be trying the newest FB Plus workout video with Kelli too! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Also, a nice walk might be on the agenda too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? What are your plans for today and for the weekend!? Anything fun or mostly resting!? πŸ™‚ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! πŸ˜ƒ And, smileeeeee!!! It is friday!!!

Happy day!