Perspiration Pals -12 March, 2021 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well heylo P Pals,

Here we are, it's FriYay! and as you know no matter what FriYay always cheers me up (even if just a lil bit), so gotta love it with all my butt ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†. I might have a working weekend but doesn't stop me from being happy about it! :)

I have a meeting plus work lined up till evening, then we'll see, maybe some ๐Ÿท๐Ÿง and popcorn..

So what's up with you, how is your day coming along so far? What workouts and/or other activities do you planned for today? And what's cooking? C'mon let us know..

Thank you for all your kind wishes, my lil fur baby is indeed improving. Poor lil one had tough last few days... ๐Ÿ’œ but currently รงa va :)

EDIT: I absolutely forgot to include this before. Would any of the P Pals be interested to try hosting this weekend? Thanks to CK and Ivett for the last two weekends. If so, that'd be a great help. Please do let me know in your check-in today. Also, you don't need to stick with the meme template, you can make the thread the way would've like. Thank you!

P.S. Anyone and everyone is welcome to P Pals, please feel free to pop by and come say hello, or share your day with us. I you wish to be a silent Blendie today, that is okay too.

Edited