Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 11th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are we all doing today? How's your week going so far?

It's busy, busy, busy here!

And that's not stopping today!

So, what workouts do you have planned for today, Blenders? Or is it a rest day for you?

Yesterday ended up being a rather heartburn-inducing day, so I took every antacid known to man, did this yoga video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odx2TDGVw2Y and called it a day. So that means today I will try to get to that kickboxing routine I was gonna tackle yesterday.

And what about some good food going on today? What's on the menu, Blendfriends?

My hubby made some fantastic chicken and wild rice soup last night--so we may just have leftovers from that tonight! (#Winning)

Well that's about it for me!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, FB Fam!

Enjoy your workouts and/or rest, and take care!

❤️ to Raven

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***