HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 11

Hello HKS Blenders!

Another Thursday is here. It's storming madly โ€“ perfect weather to stay in with a good book. Hopefully you all have kinder weather, maybe even sunshine? ๐ŸŒž The photo was made last April and I'm posting it as a reminder - spring will be here soon.

โ€œThere are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.โ€ โ€• Bram Stoker, Dracula

I thought this was a beautiful quote. Somewhat melodramatic, but nothing wrong with a bit of melodrama now and then ๐Ÿ˜ We probably all know people we consider as โ€œlightsโ€.

Speaking of Dracula, I went to get my blood checked today. I was there shortly before my appointment was due, as is my usual pandemic approach. There were several people waiting โ€“ I assumed things were running late. Unexpectedly, my name was called soon, and an older gentleman started complaining, but it turned out he was mistaken about the time of his appointment... Anyway, it was done in no time and the most exciting thing I'll experience today ๐Ÿ˜‰

How are you all doing today? Feel free to share whatever you like. Workouts, nice meals, something you're proud of...

I tried a 20-minute vinyasa yoga flow. Itโ€™s challenging to absorb it all, but I want to practice yoga on a regular basis, mostly for my mind. What are your thoughts about yoga?

I wish you all a good day! ๐ŸŒผ