HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group March 10

Hellooooooooo!!!

How is this amazing and unique community doing today!? 😊 Remember that anyone is always welcome here! We are here to hear, support, and be kind to each other!

Thought of the day!

“La próxima vez que vea a alguien triste, no voy a pedirle que sonría. Ni le voy a prometer que recuperarse está en sus manos. Si de verdad quiero ayudarle lo que haré es hacerle saber que, aunque no sea capaz de entender lo que le pasa, estaré ahí si me necesita”// “The next time I see someone sad, I'm not going to ask them to smile. Nor am I going to promise that recovery is in their hands. If I really want to help them, what I will do is let them know that, even if I am not able to understand what is happening to them, I will be there if they need me" From the movie "Loco por Ella"//"Crazy About Her"

My couple and I watched this movie on Sunday's night and we really enjoyed it! It is an spanish movie so it would be very good too for those of you that are trying to learn or practice spanish! 🙂 It has a nice message about acceptancing and being compassionated with ourselves and with others, specially when struggling with mental disorders. So, I wanted to share this quote, and the movie! ☺️

I feel that, sometimes and for some people, the "you can do it if you want" type of advice can be quite damaging and hurtful. I understand positivism, and it is important indeed. However, sometimes, it is not just a matter of wanting something a lot and we'll get it because it is in our hands to make it happen 🤷🏻‍♀️ There are times and situations where we can just be there for ourselves or a person, without minimizing our or their situation, even if we don't uderstand it. Sometimes, it is important to accept and understand that not everything is in our hands, that we must want something but just working towards it might not be the only thing we'll need, and that maybe we'll need support and help and that is ok!

To the rest of the day! Today is my rest day! I completed the first week of FB Complete yesterday and it was a nice week for sure! 💪🏼 So, for today, I am just resting, making some oat brownies, curry chicken with rice for lunch, and, maybe, getting a nice walk too! 🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♀️ We ordered the groceries yesterday because we were in need of some foods! But, I think that we can go back to our normal wednesday grocery deliveries next time in two weeks!

In any case, a lot about me already! What about you!? Are you working out resting, taking a break!? What other plans do you have for the day!? Let us know! And, remember to take some time to do something that you enjoy too! 🤗

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! 😃

Happy day!