F

Feedback/idea

Hi lovely FB people,

I don’t really have a question, just two tips/feedback that I didn’t know where else to put.

The first is: i would really like to have the option to reschedule just one day in a program. For example, I am doing a program (I schedule mine on mon-fri) now but on the wednesdays I like to do another workout, not the scheduled one. It would be great to have the option to just reschedule one day of the program, and leave the other days where they are. Now, if i reschedule one day, it moves all of the days following as well. In the same light, it would be nice to be able to move two program days on the same day.

The other thing is more of an (unimportant) fun thing: I am a very happy FB Plus member(the notes option and challenges alone are already worth the money) and find the confetti option when you hit the workout complete button really funny. But, instead of always having the confetti, it is more fun to have it show up randomly, like on average once every 5 workouts? That way it is more of a surprise. Anyways, like i said, not so important but since i am making a post, might as well add it in ;)

Thanks for the awesome videos!