HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 9th

« It is spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want--oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! » Mark Twain

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! I am beyond excited that temperatures should reach +5°C/41°F today, and it will be even warmer tomorrow. With these temperatures above the freezing point comes the real hope of Spring to come. What do you look most forward to in Spring? I will just be happy when I can shed my Winter boots and coat for good. And I’m looking forward to Spring flowers and leaves on trees sprouting up, beautiful colours to brighten one’s day.

And what are you looking forward to on this Tuesday? I am looking forward to one of my faves upper body workouts as part of FB30R4, and a nice walk to enjoy the weather. I didn’t get to it yesterday because my hips were really sore after a lower body workout. I’m also looking forward to getting a haircut today. My hair is a bit out of control and I tie it up most days, so I’m really due. And I’m looking forward to trying a new vegetarian « meat » loaf recipe tonight.

And what I always look forward to is hearing about everyone’s day 🙂 And as a reminder, everyone is welcome to join in at any time!