J

What should I do after FB Low Impact Round 2?

Hi there! I began working out with FB on January 1 from a very sedentary starting point. I had major weight gain and loss of conditioning during the pandemic. My goals are weight loss, improving mood and overall health, and improving muscle strength and tone. I started with the Beginner Challenge, then completed Low Impact Round 1, and now have one week to go on Low Impact Round 2. I have lost about 7 lb and am getting stronger, but I am still about 30–35 lb over my target weight, and am still having a lot of discomfort in my knees. I also have arthritis in my big toe that flared up the last time I tried high-impact HIIT exercise. I am therefore a little nervous about switching to a high-impact program. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do next? Should I repeat Low Impact Round 1? Repeat Low Impact Round 2? Or switch to another program that has intuitive low-impact modifications? I would really appreciate your advice. (I actually already purchased FB30 Round 1, but I got scared about my knees and toe and bailed out. I don't mind purchasing a different program if any of you have strong recommendations.) Thanks in advance!

Edited