Daily Check-in: Monday, March 8th

Hello, and Happy Monday, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How'd your weekend go?

I hope it went well! And let's give a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful Coby for hosting this past weekend! Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself, your hobbies, and the lovely Southwest with us, Coby! I very very much appreciate it! ❤️

And since we're talking hosting: I wanted to let you guys know that I will not be able to host Monday-Friday next week (March 15-19th), as my workload is going to double, and I simply won't have time. I have Jacqueline down for ghosting this upcoming weekend (March 13th & 14th), and Lea down for the weekend after that (March 20th & 21st). But if some lovely volunteers wouldn't mind hosting during the week, I would be so grateful! It can be one person hosting for the entire week, or multiple people on different days--you decide! I would be able to jump right back in on the following Monday (March 22nd), and continue business as usual. It's just the 15th-19th that's gonna be rough for me. So, if you guys wouldn't mind covering, I'd appreciate it! And thank you in advance!

Ok; with that out of the way: what do you have planned for your Monday, Blenders? Workouts? Rest? Anything in between?

I'm pretty sure I have a workout scheduled, but I haven't even looked yet to see what it is. It's Week 3 of Strong, so I'm betting it's some kind of total body strength routine!

And how about some good food to start your week off with? What's on the menu for today, Blendies?

We're having some goat cheese pasta with broccoli and beets!

Well, Blendfriends, that's it for me today!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in with me!

Take care, and enjoy your day, Blenders!

P.S. ❤️❤️❤️ To Raven

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***