Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 9 evaluation- How was your week?

Hello! How was your week? Mine was a bit weird. I had to stay home on friday because I had to be tested for covid. Luckily the test came back negative. Goal wise it was okay though.. I had 1.5 cookies this week. I started tracking again this week and that really helps me.. I can’t lie, so if I eat a cookie, or 4, I need to log them. And it really sucks seeing that calorie intake go up so fast when I do. I bought "eierkoeken" last week, but different ones then I normally have. I had one and they tasted weird. Turned out they had a lot of sugar in it, so I tossed the rest..

EEEK!! I have just ordered powerblocks (pro 50’s). I was checking them out online and they were back on stock. I told my husband and said I was iffy about it because they are so expensive, but he said “If you think they will help you and you will make full use of them, go for it..”. So as of wednesday, my goal for this week will be: lift as heavy as possible..

Posture is difficult, I need a reminder of some sorts. I do notice myself correcting it during the day, so I will continue that and of course mind my posture when lifting heavy.

Weight loss/ getting leaner-more toned is still a big part of my fitness journey. For health reasons and esthetics as well. So my goals this week are:

eat healthy and nourishing meals so my snacks can be something small and light.

lift as heavy as possible

And what are you working on?

I wanted to share a thought with you that matches the FB post about being kind to yourself. This was in my "atomic habits" newletter (James Clear): Friendly, but persistent.

So, if you do not feel like you can do a hard workout today, modify, substitute, take a rest day if needed. Be friendly to yourself, but be persistent. Building habits is done one day at a time.

Edited