Perspiration Pals -8 March, 2021 👸

Well heylo sweet P Pals,

How have you all been? You'll have me as your host for a bit now..

First, CK thank you so much for hosting this weekend, and I hope your tests come negative and wishing good health to your family and you. Also huge thanks to Magda/Chocolena/Chocobeans for taking over hosting and entertaining us in her own way!

Today's pic is very self explanatory (not a reference to any movie). While I know we should strive everyday to make the lives of women better one day at a time, no harm dedicating a day to pause and acknowledge the women who've influenced you, inspired you, shaped your thinking and helped you all along (certainly this is in no way excluding or discrediting the men who have played a key role in your lives).

Ever since I was a kid I was very heavily influenced by my grandma (say the only grandparent I could share some years with) -she was fiercely independent in a country where it was not easy to be one in those times. Then my mom, who was home schooled due to lack of money but went ahead to study at a good university -and many years later I studied at the same university! She has played an important role in imbibing courage in me to follow unconventional choices, when I wanted.

To all the amazing women here in this community, Kelli, each one of you are so special and I learn so much each day. So celebrate the wonderful wonderwoman, you! 💜

Back to working out! I am in the middle of week 3 Burn 2. But pollens have started their full conspiracy against me so I might have to take extra breaks to manage allergies!

Tell me all about your day, your stories, workouts, food...you get the idea!

Some Cookie musings: She is another one I want to acknowledge today -I learn from her each day to be ever forgiving and taking a good nap peacefully :)

P.S. Everyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello. If you choose to lurk today, we've got you too! xx

Edited