Weekend Check-in đź‘»: Saturday, March 6th

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Blendies! It’s Coby, your Southwestern “ghost” (guest + host).

Is anyone else as excited about it being Saturday as I am? I slept in, Hubby is cooking breakfast, and the pace of life is slowing down for a bit.

My body is also slowing down. No workout for me today. We may go for a walk by the river just to get outside. The weather is supposed to be beautiful today! But what about you? How are you moving your body today?

And my favorite part of any day: food! I’m a foodie. I love to cook it, bake it, eat it, look at it, talk about it...I haven’t quite decided on dinner yet. I think we have enough leftover vegetable beef soup from last night to feed us all. So maybe I’ll do that. And I’m going to make my first ever angel food cake. But what’s on your menu?

And a random food question: are there foods you eat only because they’re good for you and you want to reap the health benefits, but that you don’t really like? I eat a Brazil nut every day, but I think they’re gross! What about you?

Well I hope you have a great day, and if that’s just not possible because, well, life happens, I hope a great day is in your very near future!

Hugs to Raven! đź’™

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***