HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group March 5

Helloooooooooo!!!

How is this beautiful community doing today!? ☺️ Friday is here and our bodies know it! πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» So, I think I chose a great thought for a friday!

"Enjoy life. Have fun. Be kind. Have worth. Have friends. Be honest. Laugh. Die with dignity. Make the most of it. It’s all we’ve got" -Ricky Gervais

Let's enjoy our lives, our families, our friends! Let's enjoy good food, a nice workout, a funny joke, any kind of movie or book, a wonderful dance, a fun game! Let's be honest, kind, supportive to ourselves and to others! 😊 Let's enjoy life being with whoever we want doing whatever we enjoy!

To the rest of the day! Today is day 2 of the FB Complete Program for me and It is an upper body day! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Both workouts look good for me, so let's see which one I do! Of course, if I do the one with weights, I will choose light weights and pay a lot of attention of how my body feels and what it needs! Besides that, we might get our walk too after lunch! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

By the way! I had my medical control yesterday! Everything is good! I just need to stay drinking the caloric suplement because I am weighting a bit less than I used too! Also, I just can't tan my scar for 6 months or do abdominal exercises just yet! Everything else is fine! πŸ˜€ I have to talk to my doctor in two weeks to see if I can't stop drinking the suplement, and in a month after a colonoscopy that I have to get then to be sure that everything is completely fine already!

Anyways, a lot about me! So, what about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Also, any fun plans for today or for this weekend!? Are you doing something to enjoy life!? πŸ™‚ I hope so!

By the way, remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! Also, smileeeeee, it is friday!! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day!