HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 4th

Hello HKS Blenders!

As you might have read, I will be starting the HKS thread on Thursdays for a while as needed. Thanks Toasty and you all for trusting me to do so šŸ™‚ Iā€™m really glad to be part of the thread.

In order to avoid sounding like Iā€™m a wannabe motivational speaker, I will keep it a bit shorter this time in comparison to my earlier posts. šŸ˜‰

ā€œDonā€™t envy things you wouldnā€™t actually want. Donā€™t absorb criticism from people you wouldnā€™t ask for advice. Donā€™t fear missing out on parties you would probably want to leave. Donā€™t imagine a social media post is the life you should be living.ā€

Some sound advice from Matt Haig. Do you make these thinking errors often? I know I do. šŸ˜³ Sometimes you know something (or someone) isnā€™t right for you but you still want it anyway, or you hold on to flashes from the past that gave you a peek into a different life.

Now, for something completely different: what are you doing today? Working hard, taking it easy, or anything in between? Whatever you do, please be kind to yourself and know that youā€™re (doing) enough.

Iā€™ll be doing one of Kelliā€™s 35-minute pilates for the lower body. Kind of daunting as I have only done 3 or 4 longer non-stretching workouts this past month, but I think Iā€™ll manage.

Have a good day everyone, and if "good" isn't achievable today, don't worry about it, there will be another day tomorrow. šŸŒ¼