HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group March 3

Helloooooooooo!!

How is this amazing wonderful loving and supportive community doing today!? 😊 You can't imagine how much I was missing this!! I was missing all of you beautiful people and I am so glad to be back!

I wanted to thank all the blendfriends that took over my days to help this thread out! And, thanks to all of you for sending me love and positive energies! πŸ’œ I sure felt that!

Thought of the day!

"Learn to be kind to yourself. Let your mind free, close your eyes, breathe deeply and remain calm. Life is majestic and meaningful enough" -Shaa Zainol

After a month hospitalized, I can just say that life is indeed majestic and meaningful! ☺️ I have never doubt it, however, sometimes an intense experience can make you aware of it even more! That doesn't mean that life is perfect, it is not at all! But, even with all the imperfections in life, it is still so meaningful!

To the rest of the day! Today, it's a rest day for me, however, I was thinking about doing some low impact cardio or kickboxing! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ But, I don't know because I want to start the FB Complete tomorrow! So, I think it would be best if I rest a bit today! Besides that, I think we are going to go walking after lunch as usual! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I think FB Complete is the right program for me now to choose what I want and can do depending on the day, my energy, my health, my motivation, etc, etc! πŸ’ͺ🏼

What about you!? Are you working out today or resting!? Are you doing a program or doing your own thing!? πŸ™‚ Any other plans for the day that you'd like to share with us!? Let us know!

By the way, remember that everyone is always welcome here! πŸ€—

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!