Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 8 evaluation

Hi all! How was your week? Mine was pretty good. I planned on prepping lunches, which I sort of did, but things also went different as planned. Still ate pretty good. I have stopped tracking my food for two weeks and I notice I am snacking more on things I should not snack on when I want to lose weight. It is so weird.. When I track, I will not eat it, but when I don’t track I do.. So, back to tracking for about a month to see if I can jump of this plateau again..

Maximum of 2 glasses of alcohol, and only on the weekend went well. I had a glass of wine with my sister in law one evening and shared a beer with my husband the other evening. Keeping that up this week.

Minding my posture was a bit difficult. I have been doing that off and on during the day. Sitting, standing, walking. It is going well, but hard to stay in the correct posture for long. I will continue this week and see if I can lengthen the time in good posture. I ‘ve come to realise that my PT from when I was young did a pretty good job, but I was growing when she treated me (short achilles tendons, I walked on my tiptoes until I was 13) and I went all wonky. It is something that I need to keep in mind when I work out, but I find ways to work with it. Same thing with my hip bone being really close to my lowest rib.

How about you? Do you have any body composition “issues” that make working out more challenging?

What are your goals this week? Mine:

*track food intake: skip the chocolate and cookies!!

*maximum of 2 glasses of alcohol, and only on the weekend

*mind my posture throughout the day, keep up good posture for about 2 minutes.