FB Complete - Day 10 - Core

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 10 of FB Complete it was a HIIT Cardio and Core Workout + Pilates Abs (emphasis on HIIT & Abs, with a Pilates burnout) with both Kellie and Daniel. My legs were feeling it after the workout because there was a lot of squats in the workout and then, when it got to the pilates burnout round my legs didn't want to do anymore work. I guess you could say that I was on my feet all morning and all afternoon so by the end of the day my legs are feeling it and I'm feeling it in my calf's. So if I have a lower body workout to do after this hard workout my body is not going to be very happy with me if I have to workout my legs even more. So it's been a very busy day around the house and we are going to busy again tomorrow because, we are going to be doing more yard work just down in the orchard. But on the bright side I'm at least building some more muscles in my legs and in my arms and getting my whole body into shape. I guess it's aright to be feeling it by I don't like feeling it in my calf's because then my calf's feel so tight after a long hard-working day. But that's it for me and now I would like to hear about how each one of your day's went for you online and if you didn't do nothing much that's totally okay. What matters is that you do the best you can at working out whether that means inside or outside the house all day.